Thread: Another nice buy on a DeLorean

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries

Another nice buy on a DeLorean

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1981-DeLorea...p2047675.l2557

20K will buy this car. The auction has ended, but you can use it for the pictures.

Looks like a heck of a deal. Remember what I said last time about cheap DeLoreans?

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

Devout Follower Of He Who Walks Behind The Rows NightFlyer's Avatar
    VIN
    If that's Kolin's car (can't follow the link through the proxy I'm using), it is indeed a great buy for a very solid car
    "Driving Concours - proving it's possible with every mile!"

--Josh S.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    It is Kolin's car. Where the 16k car a few weeks ago probably had a few things to sort out (oil leaks, etc.), this one is advertised as ready to go.

As far as I can tell the only thing I saw is the seat covers look a little aged.

No frame pics which doesn't mean anything but if you were interested, it would be something to ask about.

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    And it's sold. Another good deal got away because you were just too indecisive.

Man up!