Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: New AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FILTER For Sale

Did Farrar buy any? His transmission pan was dropped recently based on what I'm seeing on FB.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boglin View Post
    Did Farrar buy any? His transmission pan was dropped recently based on what I'm seeing on FB.
    I'm not sure. I hardly ever look at the names with click n ship on ebay.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Sold out completely. The DeLorean vendors have any remaining stock. I shall now "unstick" this thread.
    Thanks to everyone, it was a fun and memorable venture!

PS: I was reading through this thread from the beginning and although my appreciation is to all the buyers for their support, I feel I should make a special mention to Aaron with the DeLorean UK club. Until I read the first pages of this thread, I had forgotton that he was the very first vendor in line for these filters...how poetic that he was the last buyer. It's funny that the biggest vendor purchase was made from a location where manuals pretty much rule. The DeLorean UK store has no doubt purchased the lions share of my stock and their support has been very appreciated. I could not have done it without them. I will post a link to their order info soon so anyone who stumbles across this thread in the future can hopefully snag a few.

https://www.deloreango.com/uk/automa...on-filter.html
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault