Page 146 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1500

Thread: Rich's Resto: VIN 4728

Sounds like a lot of wear on the man's belt-sander ;-)

Administrator
    VIN
    I need to connect another "lighter socket" to power a dash cam...where can I connect to existing wiring without making a mess?

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jim View Post
    I like the way you think Mr. Jim, thanks!

Administrator
    VIN
    I got one of those things Mr.Jim suggested, and installed my dash cam. I ran the wire under the headliner and to the coin tray where my new device rests.

I also installed one of the parts I've had sitting on my shelf: shock tower brace. I like it.

Today I did another valve adjustment, but only on the passenger side where I've been plagued with a persistent noise. This goes back to shortly after I got the car, developed a nasty rapping noise, cleared a plugged orifice, and greatly improved the noise ( but not 100% gone.) This year the tapping noise started to annoy me, but happy to report it's now totally gone!

I made another video, this time with a different phone....sounds a little better, but still nowhere near as good as in person:

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Nice. I am having a valve adjustment done soon. Noticed a few ticks here and there and it's been about 10k since the last adjustment.

The strut tower brace is one of those ricer things on most cars but on a DeLorean it is a must have mod. It completely changed the personality of the car. You will love it in the mountains.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jim View Post
    People still use Yahoo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On September 22, 2019 I will be participating in Bike MS to raise funds and awareness for people affected by Multiple Sclerosis.

Please consider making a donation, any size helps, by clicking the link below. Anything you give goes towards helping people with MS. I do not receive one penny of your donation. Thanks.

https://secure.nationalmssociety.org...al&fr_id=30202

Administrator
    VIN
    When I had 10372(stock Kjet,) I installed a relay from Dave and feel it was a nice upgrade.

I installed LED domes and planning to get his dome light relay. This car is carbed, without an accumulator.

Carb guys: what do you recommend (from Dave) for an upgrade that would apply to my carbed car?

Thanks!

VIN
    I think he has a fancy smancy console light thingie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On September 22, 2019 I will be participating in Bike MS to raise funds and awareness for people affected by Multiple Sclerosis.

Please consider making a donation, any size helps, by clicking the link below. Anything you give goes towards helping people with MS. I do not receive one penny of your donation. Thanks.

https://secure.nationalmssociety.org...al&fr_id=30202

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    When I had 10372(stock Kjet,) I installed a relay from Dave and feel it was a nice upgrade.

I installed LED domes and planning to get his dome light relay. This car is carbed, without an accumulator.

Carb guys: what do you recommend (from Dave) for an upgrade that would apply to my carbed car?

Thanks!

LED AC panel...changed my life
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault