Thread: Attention All New Members. Read Before Registering

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries

Attention All New Members. Read Before Registering

We still have some instances where new members are not receiving their confirmation emails so they can post and be a part of the family here. In some cases, the link was followed but new members still do not have access. If you did not receive your registration email, please check your spam folder.

If you are still unable to complete your registration, you may get in touch with me through visitor messages in my profile or my pm link(I will activate so anyone can contact me, member or not).

In the meantime, if you have registered in the past few days, and still can not post. You may do so now as I manually activated all pending accounts so no email is needed.

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    Send me your email address please. I need to have someone to forward these webmaster emails to.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Hello Michael,
    Sounds like it's working for me now.
    Thank you very much for your kind help

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    You're welcome...and welcome!

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?