Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about the stock market

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Boglin View Post
    Hope some of you guys got some Litecoin (LTC). If you bought on 11/27 when I posted this, you're now up 81%.
    Where and how is this [alleged] coin purchased?

VIN
    I still can't get into my coinbase account. Back in 2013, I had a small fraction of crypto currency, but it was worthless. Back then bit coin was worth around $1,000.

Now that its worth $18,000 I might have enough money to get an order of french fries. I really want to sign into my account just out of curiosity.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Where and how is this [alleged] coin purchased?
    Brah, you can get dat shit on coinbase.com like I mentioned before. There are many other exchanges, but Coinbase may be one of the safest. If you want to dabble in the "penny" crypocurrencies, then you can try something like bittrex.com.

XLM is another interesting coin, which is only about $0.13 at the moment, and has been adopted by IBM about 2 - 3 months ago.

VIN
    Still cant get into my coinbase account.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Still cant get into my coinbase account.

Don't tell Coinbase that, because I've heard they'll post your password on a public forum and then everyone will be in there trying to spend your french fry money.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Boglin View Post
    Don't tell Coinbase that, because I've heard they'll post your password on a public forum and then everyone will be in there trying to spend your french fry money.
    Nice. At least they will tell me the password it I say that.

VIN
    Finally got into it this morning. Not even a fraction of a coin is left in there. Looks like someone else got my password before I did.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Finally got into it this morning. Not even a fraction of a coin is left in there. Looks like someone else got my password before I did.
    Was there really nothing, or was there $100 mil in there, and you're just saying this so that Lou doesn't try to hit you up for a new house?

Does Roza know about your newly discovered windfall? Give me $100,000 right now or Roza is going to know in 10 minutes that her shopping budget just became infinite.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    How do you know it wasn't Roza? Seriously did you think you landed a woman like that based solely on your looks and charm? She found out about your BTC hoard, targeted you, cleaned you out, and now all that's left is killing you off to go back to her husband. Happens all the time in Lifetime movies.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    How do you know it wasn't Roza? Seriously did you think you landed a woman like that based solely on your looks and charm? She found out about your BTC hoard, targeted you, cleaned you out, and now all that's left is killing you off to go back to her husband. Happens all the time in Lifetime movies.
    I wish someone would put me out of my misery.