Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about the stock market

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boglin View Post
    Dinner @ the Maupins means eating from silver platters with silver flatware and drinking Jack Daniel's from silver goblets.
    All that and a live goat sacrifice.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Boglin View Post
    Dinner @ the Maupins means eating from silver platters with silver flatware and drinking Jack Daniel's from silver goblets.
    Screw that. I'm going to spend my bitcoin earnings at Waffle House.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Got my 100oz bar in yesterday. I didn't open up till this morning. Wow! When silver dipped last week and I got a pretty good price (like .20 cents over spot) I decided on this bar. It came with a very nice presentation box(most of my kilo bars just come in a wrapper or something).
    Here are a few pics of this beast with a 1 kilo bar for comparison
    20181013_094028.jpg
    20181013_094041.jpg
    20181013_094101.jpg

Incase you are wondering 9Fine Mint is a fairly new mint but a subsidiary of APMEX. People get all brand conscious but .999 silver is .999 silver period.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

WF has predicted a double digit increase in the stock market until the end of 2019 on CNBC. If you can't trust Wells Fargo, who can you trust?

They have looked into their crystal ball and proclaimed, "BUY BUY BUY!"

You see, it's a new paradigm, and everybody who doesn't buy, now, will be priced out forever. Anybody who does buy will be rewarded with a lifetime of riches, as their stocks will continue a 30% yearly price increase.

Anybody born in a future generation, will not be able to afford a $15,000,000 starter share of Amazon in 15 years. They will live in tent cities, and Hondas.

This asset bubble is different than all of the others - it will never slow down, or pop. The gains are permanent.

Your mission is get ahold of whatever money you can find and INVEST now. I don't care if there's an orphan with a dime, you must bludgeon her to death with a tire iron and act now to secure your financial future.

So sayeth I, so sayeth we all.

Amen.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Orgasmic trader expression for posterity

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...pQp?ocid=ientp
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Stock market sucks. I canít wait to see what it does November 7th though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    WF has predicted a double digit increase in the stock market until the end of 2019 on CNBC. If you can't trust Wells Fargo, who can you trust?

They have looked into their crystal ball and proclaimed, "BUY BUY BUY!"

You see, it's a new paradigm, and everybody who doesn't buy, now, will be priced out forever. Anybody who does buy will be rewarded with a lifetime of riches, as their stocks will continue a 30% yearly price increase.

Anybody born in a future generation, will not be able to afford a $15,000,000 starter share of Amazon in 15 years. They will live in tent cities, and Hondas.

This asset bubble is different than all of the others - it will never slow down, or pop. The gains are permanent.

Your mission is get ahold of whatever money you can find and INVEST now. I don't care if there's an orphan with a dime, you must bludgeon her to death with a tire iron and act now to secure your financial future.

So sayeth I, so sayeth we all.

Amen.
    We have front row seats to either the end or the beginning of the next economy. We will, well some of you will be telling your grandkids that you were there when the dollar(or bitcoin) became the world's single currency and you were at the dawn of forever riches and good times for everyone. Poverty, hopelessness, homelessness...all wiped out in our assention to the top of the pyramid.

Or you will tell them about the total collapse of the economy and how this one DeLorean owner saw it building up to castrophic proportions and started stacking gold and silver and buying long term food storage. You will tell them of how everyone laughed as he described our debt growing faster than ever because our eyes were focused on the building stock market artificially rising based on nothing more than perception.

VIN
    Iím just counting the days until November 7.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I’m just counting the days until November 7.

Our savior lives! He is Trump and on the seventh day of the 11th month, he and the Republicans will propel us into prosperity creating heaven on Earth with a big beautiful wall all around us protecting us forever and ever.
    Amen

VIN
    Amen.