Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about the stock market

VIN
    Blog Entries

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    TEN MILLION ZILLION INTERNET POINTS FOR YOU!

THAT WAS FUNNY

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Looks like my Bitcoin prediction might be on track. I've been saying for a while that I think it will drop to $5k in May before it starts going back up. Price is currently below $7k.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Looks like my Bitcoin prediction might be on track. I've been saying for a while that I think it will drop to $5k in May before it starts going back up. Price is currently below $7k.
    Everytime I check it, the value is changed by at least 500.00 and most times more. One day it's in the mid 6k, 2 days later it's pushing 9k. And they tell me that owning silver and gold is volatile!

I don't know how anything can be considered a currency when the valuation can be 15 to 20% different in the span of a few days.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    [Counting only my successes,] my aluminum stock is @47.52 today....I got in @9.25.
    $54.96

*while at the same time losing miserably on Chinese solar and pot.

VIN
    Looks like I failed at my prediction. It appears April 2018 was the rock bottom price. It was $6675 on April 4th.

This morning it is $9,160. I doubt it will drop down to $5k this month. Oh well.

Administrator
    VIN
    All my stocks are doing shitty except for AA and Caleres.

Administrator
    VIN
    On July 1, I got a time sensitive buyback offer [or something] from ContraVir......deadline to reply: June 25.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    On July 1, I got a time sensitive buyback offer [or something] from ContraVir......deadline to reply: June 25.
    Just looked it up, and they say gold and silver is volatile.

VIN
    Bitcoin is still below $7k. It is currently around $6,500. Has anyone noticed that there hasn't been a lot of talk about Bitcoin lately? The price seems to have leveled off as well.

I won't be buying any Bitcoin, but I really think now is the time to buy. The price has been fairly stable since April and once the hype starts again, it will go back up. From what I've noticed, it usually goes up around December. Now that could be December of this year or it could be December 2019 but I think it will go back up.

Since there is no hype and people seem to have forgotten about it, now really is the time to buy. When the hype starts again, and it always does, then it will be the time to sell.