Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Let's talk about the stock market

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Boglin View Post
    Was there really nothing, or was there $100 mil in there, and you're just saying this so that Lou doesn't try to hit you up for a new house?

Does Roza know about your newly discovered windfall? Give me $100,000 right now or Roza is going to know in 10 minutes that her shopping budget just became infinite.
    Nothing was in there. To be honest, I may have moved the funds to another account.

I remember signing into a website back in 2013 that had about 10 cryptocurrencies you could day trade.

Either that was coinbase and suddenly they only do Bitcoin and Litecoin, or it was another company I was daytrading with.

If I remember correctly, I started out with $5, had it up to $40, and eventually it was only worth a few cents. Day trading sucls when you dont know what you are doing.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

And that quickly, make it 119%.
    Make it 153%.

Make it 153%.
    This is staggering...make that 256% as of right now. It went from $75 - $267.66.

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends!!

This is staggering...make that 256% as of right now. It went from $75 - $267.66.
    365% as of this morning. This is lightcoin not Bitcoin.

449% now. I have never seen anything like this in my life.

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    It's been amazing to watch the cryptocurrency market. No matter what the track record or the predictions, I can't bring myself to invest in something that I have no faith in. Just recently a mining company lost like 70 million in bitcoin to hackers. If a professional mining operation can't keep their digital assets safe then who can?

Meanwhile precious metals have suffered. Gold has dropped about 70 bucks an ounce in the last 3 weeks in part to bitcoin which means I will be most likely buying some more eagles for my stack.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.exp...tocurrency/amp