Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Make a Scaled down Dealership sign for 200 bucks.

Consider this a warning Michael's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCMW Julee View Post
    Looks good Michael. We stopped making ours when someone from the Mid-States Club said they would make them for around what you made yours for. I don't know if that ever came to fruition since I haven't seen anyone post one that was made.

We were happy to fill the void for a time but we can't make it work for us at this price point so I am glad to see someone else stepping in.
    Thanks Julee. I just now saw your post too. I liked the signs that you sold, they were just too big for my tiny office. The price of the frame grows exponentially once you go to a true to scale 3" deep frame and over 40". I bet if I were to really scale it to 1/3 with a deep frame, the cost of the frame alone would be around 400.00

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

Michael, one question, when you used the sandpaper, you did the whole sheet, them added the vinyl? The clear letters aren't clear but sanded. Correct?

Consider this a warning Michael's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Correct, be sure to use 800 grit paper which will leave no sanding marks.

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?