Thread: Trade cars?

Administrator
    VIN

Trade cars?

Is anybody interested in trading their 5-speed for my auto? I consider mine to be average condition+. I've driven it from NYS to DCS and also to a tech session in PA.

PM me and we'll start by comparing pics, then arrange a meeting. I'm looking to buy a 5-speed and so far not finding what I want for a price I like.

VIN
    5786, 3196
    Matthew Bozievich has tried several times to trade his 5-speed for an automatic. Most people he and I know are too attached to their cars to trade, and they'd rather spend more to convert their cars to a 5-speed, so he has been unsuccessful. Facebook might be the best way to contact him. Or I can pass along an email address to him for you.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by delo5786 View Post
    Matthew Bozievich has tried several times to trade his 5-speed for an automatic. Most people he and I know are too attached to their cars to trade, and they'd rather spend more to convert their cars to a 5-speed, so he has been unsuccessful. Facebook might be the best way to contact him. Or I can pass along an email address to him for you.
    I wish I had known....I think I was parked next to him in Justin's garage last month. (Is that correct, Bill?)

I'll send ya my email addr.

It was one of them (Matt has a twin brother Alex). "M" is for "Matt" and "M" is for "married," so it should have been him, otherwise Alex is stoomphing his wife.

You and Matt could have traded on the spot and driven your respective dream cars home.

Bill Robertson

VIN
    5786, 3196
    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    It was one of them (Matt has a twin brother Alex). "M" is for "Matt" and "M" is for "married," so it should have been him, otherwise Alex is stoomphing his wife.

You and Matt could have traded on the spot and driven your respective dream cars home.

Bill Robertson
    Alex is living in LA these days, so it was Matt

Unless Alex made a surprise visit that I forgot about...
    5786: DPI cams and cat-less exhaust, galvanized and powder coated manual frame for a proper 5-speed conversion, Kenwood head unit, Polk DXi speakers, and Pioneer-loaded DMC-CA sub box.

3196 - My wife's DeLorean: DMCH new build (the Wilson Hitchings car), DPI rebuilt engine with cams and exhaust, Kenwood head unit, Eclipse speakers, Genesis 5-channel amplifier, and JL loaded DMC sub.

1956 Oldsmobile Super 88
    1960 Impala
    1961 Corvette
    1972 Buick Skylark GS 455 Clone
    1979 Corvette